Pre and Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2018, Class 1
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of Delhi invites applications for Pre and Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students, Delhi 2018 from students studying in Class 1 to postgraduation. The objective of the scholarship is to award scholarships to students of poorer OBC parents whose parental income is below double the poverty line.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- For Pre-Matric student must be studying in class 1 to 10
- For Post-Matric student must be studying in class 11 to PGA student must belong to OBC community
- A student must be domicile of Delhi
- Family annual income for pre-matric should not exceed INR 2.5 lac
- Family annual income should not exceed INR 1 lac for students pursuing PG courses
- A student must not be receiving any other scholarship
How To Apply
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Open the official website to apply
Step 2: Login as a new user.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Attach all the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
- Domicile certificate of Delhi
- Copy of Mark sheet
- Certificate related to OBC
- Category Copy of Pass-Book / E-Statement of the student bank account.
- Aadhar Card Details.
- Copy of valid annual family income certificate.
- All previous mark sheets/certificate from concerned University/institution of the current programme.
To know more about click here
Government Of Nct Of Delhi
Deptt. For The Welfare Of Sc/St/Obc,
B-Block, 2Nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan,
I.P.Estate New Delhi-110002
Phone: 011-23378418, 011-23379514
Fax: 23392369, 23392348
Email: [email protected]
Last Date to Apply