When it comes to “Scholarships”, we all are in need of one. Scholarships are not just meant to show off but also to show it to the world the talent and quality you possess! Now, speaking of scholarships for students, getting the best scholarships that stand out is the primary goal. The different criteria that let you get your hands on the scholarships include money per annum, the total available scholarships, criteria for eligibility, application and selection processes, and so on. So, gear yourself up because you are about to know all about the list of scholarships in India that provides you with the opportunity to show all of your skills in the areas you excel in. The list of Scholarships in India is endless and anyone looking for a chance can continue reading.
List of Scholarships in India
When it comes to Scholarships, Indian Scholarships are the ones that students prefer more over any other fancy institute. These scholarships, from the list of scholarships in India, is for helping the candidates get and focus directly on their goal and achieve it as well. So, let’s dig in to know all about the best available scholarships in India.
The Velammal Science Talent Search Exam
The Educational Trust of Tamil Nadu is the in charge and holds the responsibility of the place and tops the charts of the list of scholarships in India. The Objectives of the Search includes:
- Scan out the candidates who have the potential in them as well as support them with cash and rewards.
- The total levels are 6 and the prize for the scholarship is Rs. 4 lakhs.
- Each level has almost 30 prizes. So, a fair chance for everyone to showcase their talent and skill to take the prizes home.
- The candidates from Tamil Nadu or Pondicherry belonging to the standard I or XII can be a part of the scholarship program.
The organisation is a well-known place to offer Indian Scholarships to the candidates studying in Standard X. The main goal of the scholarship program is to:
- Takes full responsibility to boost the resume of the candidate.
- Provides an amount of Rs. 1250/month for the students in class 11th and 12th. The graduates and postgraduates are awarded Rs. 2000.
- Total Number of candidates receiving the reward amounts to 1000.
- The exams are a little tough and involve different stages of written exams.
- The students who are looking forward to being a part of NTSE cam hook themselves with different coaching centres.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
Started, Funded, and Initiated by the Department of Science and Technology, the KVPY program of fellowship is for those potential candidates who are highly dedicated and motivated. The major aspects of the program are:
- To the KVYP fellows, there are pre-Ph. D. level or 5 years contingency available.
- Candidates from Class 11th and 12th can be a part of the KVPY exams.
- So far, the KVPY scholarship is considered to be the best Indian Scholarships in India for the aspiring school going students.
Young India Challenge for School Students
The different knowledge of the scholarship program are as follows:
- Candidates from class 8th to 12th can be a part of this Indian Scholarship program.
- The cash prize of the scholarship prize amounts to Rs. 20,000. So, any winning participant can get their hands on the amount of
- For the selection process, the candidates will have to show their skills in writing challenges that will be held weekly.
- The Final Performances of the winners of the weekly challenges will be judged by top industry mentors.
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access
This Scholarship aims to serve the students who are disadvantaged (economically and socially) sections. Such students can easily be a part of the endless opportunities and academic excellence as well.
Students with excellent academic performance can be a part of the scholarship program for FAEA. The scholarship can be extended after the first instance. Resident passing 12th are the ones who are eligible for the scholarship.
Post-matric Scholarship for Minority Communities
For the minorities in standard 11th and 12th, this scholarship serves as the correspondence option. The amount given off for the scholarship is Rs. 7,000 to 12,000 every year. Out of all the Indian Scholarships, this one primarily focuses on the students and candidates belonging to the high school and are about to finish off their school life.
Tata Building India School Essay Competition
Love writing essays? Why not get the best Indian Scholarship to be a part of the same? This is by far one of the largest competition of essay writing that aims at motivating the candidates and primarily, the youth of India. Out of all the scholarships in the List of scholarships in India, this one is entirely for the aspiring writers. The first step to being a winner is to qualify the nation-building contest from an available list of subjects. The winners of this round are served with exciting rewards. Sometimes the rewards even go digital and offer the candidates handycams, laptops, and what not! Now, if you are a candidate of standard 6th till 12th, you stand a fair chance to win this scholarship.
Note: You must be well aware of current affairs and your writing skills have to be exceptionally brilliant.
If you are creative and bright, then this famous Indian Scholarship is the one for you,
That was all the available Indian Scholarships in the available list of scholarships in India. The good part is, the scholarships are available for all categories and students can easily categorise their pick and be a part of the scholarship program they wish for. These Indian Scholarships are solely for candidates residing in India and an outsider doesn’t have a chance to be a part of it. So, if you are a student, don’t wait and grab the chance for getting the best Indian Scholarships.