NEET Cut-Off 2018 – The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET 2018 is a national level examination for candidates who wish to seek a career in medical. Those who take the NEET 2018 exam will be eligible to apply for BDS and MBBS courses at various medical and dental colleges across the nation. The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) in the conducting body for NEET every year.
NEET Cut-Off 2018 is the minimum score required by a candidate to seek NEET 2018 admission in any of the undergraduate courses offered by the medical colleges in India. The NEET cut-off 2018 is calculated basis various factors such as the total number of applicants for NEET 2018, total number of seats available in NEET, higher marks obtained by candidates and the difficulty level of the NEET exam 2018.
In order to qualify for the NEET 2018 exam and secure a place in the NEET Cut-Off 2018 list, candidates will have to obtain the minimum qualifying percentile. Candidates belonging to the General category will have to acquire a minimum of 50 percentile marks in the NEET 2018 exam. Those belonging to the reserved categories like Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) will have to obtain a minimum of 40 percentile marks in NEET 2018. Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped (PH) category will have to acquire a minimum of 45 percentile marks in NEET 2018.
Please browse the below article there you will find all the details like Cut-off, Admission information, Counselling details, seats available and courses available for all the colleges.
- Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh
- Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Pune
- Calcutta National Medical College
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- King George's Medical College, Lucknow
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- MS Ramaiah Medical College
- NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
- Nil Ratan Sarkar Medical College and Hospital
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Patna Medical College, Patna
- Seth G. S. Medical College, Mumbai
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
- John's Medical College, Bangalore