Pre-matric Scholarship for Disabled, Maharashtra 2017-18, Class 1
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for the Pre-matric Scholarship for Disabled. The objective of this scholarship is to encourage higher education among the disabled which includes Blind, Low Vision, Hearing Impairment, Orthopedically Handicapped, Mentally Retarded, Mentally Illness & Leprosy cured.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be domicile of Maharashtra
- Be studying in Class 1 to 10
- Be a person with minimum 40 percent of disability which includes blind, hearing impaired, low vision, mentally retarded, orthopedically handicapped, mentally ill and leprosy cured.
Note- There is no any income criteria for this scholarship.
- Class 1 to 4 only for Pre-primary education for hearing impaired: INR 100 p.m
- Class 5 to 7: INR 150 p.m
- Class 8 to 10: INR 200 p.m
- Mentally Retarded and Mentally ill up to the age of 18 years: INR 150 p.m
- For disabled trainees in a workshop: INR 300 p.m
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through their respective school with following steps:
Step 1: Get the application form from the concerned school.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Attach necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit it to the concerned school.
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652
Email: [email protected]
Last Date to Apply