Suvarna Mahotsavi Scholarship for ST, Maharashtra 2017-18, Class 1
The Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications from ST students of Class 1 to 10 for Suvarna Mahotsavi Scholarship 2017-18. It is a pre-matric scholarship scheme for students belonging to scheduled tribes.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Belong to Scheduled Tribes
- Have attendance more than 80 percent
- Have annual family income less than INR 1,08,000
Note: For renewal, the students need to pass the previous examination.
- The students of Class 1 to 4 will receive a scholarship of INR 1000 for 10 months
The scholarship amount will be disbursed in three installments as under:
- The first installment of 30 percent between 15 June to 15 September
- The second installment of 30 percent between 16 September to 15 December
- The third installment of 40 percent between 16 December to 15 April
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps:
Step 1: Click here to register as a new user (Note: Candidate should have a mobile number registered with their Aadhaar card to ensure seamless and fast application process.)
Step 2: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 3: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 4: Complete the registration process by filling in all required details.
Step 5: Log in using username or password.
Step 6: Complete the application process for the scholarship.
Income Certificate of the Parents
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Last Date to Apply