Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Delhi 2018, Class 10
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of Delhi invites applications for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Delhi 2018 from students studying in Class 1 to 12. The objective of the scheme is to provide reimbursement of the tuition fees to the students.
- A student must be domicile of Delhi
- A student must belong to SC/ST/OBC community
- A student must be studying class 1 to 12 in recognize/affiliated with Dept. of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi /Municipal local bodies of Delhi
- Family annual income should not exceed INR 2 lac
- A student must not be receiving any other scholarship
Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
How To Apply
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Open the link to apply in the document.
Step 2: Login as a new user.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Attach all the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
- Domicile certificate of Delhi
- Copy of Mark sheet
- Certificate related to SC/ST/OBC Category
- Copy of Pass-Book / E-Statement of the student bank account
- Aadhar Card Details.Copy of valid annual family income certificate
- All previous mark sheets/certificate from concerned University/institution of the current programme
- Reimbursement of 100% tuition fees will be given to students whose parental income is up to INR 60000
- Reimbursement of 75% tuition fees will be given to students whose parental income is above INR 60000 but below 2 lac.
Government Of Nct Of Delhi
Deptt. For The Welfare Of Sc/St/Obc,
B-Block, 2Nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan,
I.P.Estate New Delhi-110002
Phone: 011-23378418, 011-23379514
Fax: 23392369, 23392348
Email: [email protected]
Last Date to Apply