Pre and Post Matric Scholarship for SC students, Delhi 2018, Class 11
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of NCT of Delhi introduces the Pre and Post Matric Scholarship for SC students, Delhi 2018 for the students studying in Class 9 to Post graduation level. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to the students belonging to scheduled caste category in pursuing higher education.
In order to be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to Scheduled Caste
- Have annual family income up to INR 250000 per annum
- Be studying in Class 9 or 10 (In case of Pre-matric scholarship) in the government school or school recognized by the state or central board of secondary education
- Be studying in Class 11, 12, ITI, diploma, graduate and postgraduate courses (In case of post matric scholarship) in government recognized universities
Note: The students who are getting any central or state-funded scholarship will not be eligible for these scholarships.
For Pre-matric scholarship:
- The scholarship amount for day scholar and hosteller will be INR 225 and INR 750 per month respectively for ten months.
- The books and ad-hoc grants for day scholar and hosteller will be INR 525 and INR 1000 respectively.
How To Apply
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Open the official website to apply
Step 2: Login as a new user.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Attach all the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
- Domicile certificate of Delhi
- Aadhar Card
- Previous year mark sheets
- Caste CertificateBank account details
- Income certificate.Original fee receipt
- Note: The applicants for the Pre-matric scholarship can upload Domicile Certificate of Delhi if they do not have the Caste certificate issued by GNCTD
Government of NCT of Delhi
Deptt. for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC,
B-Block, 2nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan,
I.P.Estate New Delhi - 110002
Contact No.: 011-23378418, 011-23379514
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply