Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2017-18, Haryana, Class 12
The Welfare of Schedule Castes and Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2017-18, Haryana from students studying in class 11 onwards. The objective of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the needy so that they can continue their studies.
- Candidate must belong to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/DNT category
- Candidate must be domicile of Haryana state
- The annual family income of students belonging to SC/ST must be up to INR 250000
- The annual family income of students belonging to OBC/EBC category must be up to INR 100000
- The annual family income of students belonging to DNT category must be up to INR 200000
How To Apply
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Open the link to apply.
Step 2: Read all the instructions carefully.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Click on 'Save & Proceed'
Step 5: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
- Previous year mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank Account details
- Aadhar card details
Welfare Of Schedule Castes And Backward Classes Department
Sco 42-44, Sector 17 A,Chandigarh - 160017,Haryana, India.
Tel: 0172-2704006, 0172-2704244, 0172-2707006
Helpline No.:- 0172-2707009,
Email: [email protected]
Last Date to Apply