Financial assistance to SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Delhi 2018, Class 2
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of Delhi invites applications for Financial assistance to SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Delhi 2018 from students studying in Class 1 to 12. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to class 1 to 12 students for the purchasing of stationery
- A student must be domicile of Delhi
- A student must belong to SC/ST/OBC community
- A student must be studying class 1 to 12 in recognize/affiliated with Dept. of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi /Municipal local bodies of Delhi
- Student attendance should not be less than 70% in the previous examination
- Family annual income should not exceed INR 2 lac.A student must not be receiving any other scholarship
Financial assistance of INR 100 will be given to class 1 to 8 students for the purchase of stationery.
How To Apply
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Open the link to apply.
Step 2: Login as a new user.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Attach all the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
- Domicile certificate of Delhi
- Copy of Mark sheet
- Certificate related to SC/ST/OBC Category
- Copy of Pass-Book / E-Statement of the student bank account
- Aadhar Card Details
- Copy of valid annual family income certificate
- All previous mark sheets/certificate from concerned University/institution of the current programme
To know more about the scholarship click here
Government Of Nct Of Delhi
Deptt. For The Welfare Of Sc/St/Obc,
B-Block, 2Nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan,
I.P.Estate New Delhi-110002
Phone: 011-23378418, 011-23379514
Fax: 23392369, 23392348
Email: [email protected]
Last Date to Apply