Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship for Disable 2017, Maharashtra, Class 2
Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for disabled children below 18 years studying in special schools which are run by Non-Governmental Aided Organisation. Under Non-Governmental Aided Organization Scholarship scheme free education will be provided to the disabled students till they attain their 18 years of age.
- Candidate with minimum 40% disability is eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidate should be domicile of Maharashtra state.
- Free education in an appropriate environment will be given till he/she attains 18 years of age
- Vocational training will be given to disabled children above 18 years of age
- Free food, Shelter, and education will also be provided in residential institutions to the disabled
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship offline through their respective colleges with following steps:
Step 1: Get the application form from the concerned college.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Attach necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit it to the concerned college.
Get the application form from the concerned college.
Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra Phone- 18001025311
Email- [email protected]
Last Date to Apply