Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students, Uttarakhand 2018-19, Class 2
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students 2018-19 from students of Class 1 to 10.The students residing in Uttarakhand and studying in an affiliated school within the state are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Belong to SC/ST/OBC category
- Be a domicile of Uttarakhand and studying in an affiliated school within the state
- Have passed the last qualifying examination.Have not studied in more than one school in an academic year
- The SC/ST students studying in Class 9-10 must have annual family income up to INR 200000.
- The OBC students of Class 3-10 must have annual family income up to INR 44,500.
- There will not be the annual family income limit for the SC/ST students of Class 1 to 8
The SC/ST students of Class 1 to 5 will get INR 600 pa as the scholarship amount.
How To Apply
In order to apply, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Download the form.
Step 2: Fill in all the details.
Step 3: Submit the form with other required documents in the school.
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian
- Caste certificate
- Photocopy of the first page of CBS bank account passbook
- Aadhar card
Director, Social Welfare Department, Maanpur Purab,
Rampur Road, Haldwani
Near Dainik Jagran/Amarujala Press, Haldwani Uttarakhand
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0135-2712013, 2708122
Last Date to Apply