Pre-Matric Scholarship (Unclean Occupation), Maharashtra 2017-18, Class 2
The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarships from students of Class 1 to 10 whose parents are involved in the unclean occupation. The children of individuals engaged in the occupation like tanning, scavenging, sweeping and flaying will be benefited under this scheme.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be studying in Class 1 to 10
- Be children of those involved in an unclean occupation like flaying, sweeping, scavenging and tanning
Note: Students of all category can apply for the scholarship and there is no income limit to be eligible for it.
- For Hostellers - INR 700 per month for 10 months will be given to students of Class 3 to 10 along with an adhoc grant of INR 1000 per annum per student.
- For Day Scholars - INR 110 per month for 10 months will be given to students of Class 1 to 10 along with the additional adhoc grant of INR 750 per annum.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps:
Step 1: Click here to register as a new user (Note: Candidate should have a mobile number registered with their Aadhaar card to ensure seamless and fast application process.)
Step 2: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 3: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 4: Complete the registration process by filling in all required details.
Step 5: Log in using username or password.
Step 6: Complete the application process for the scholarship.
- Aadhaar Card
- Xerox of bank passbook
- Marksheet of the last appeared examination
- Certificate of Sarpanch and Gram Sevak, Commissioner of Corporation/Deputy Commissioner/Ward Officer, Head of Municipal Corporation for validation of parents' unclean occupation
- Self-declaration about engagement in unclean occupation by parents on stamp paper of INR 20
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply