Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students, Maharashtra 2017-18, Class 4
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra announces Professional Technical Training to Scheduled Caste Students through ITI (on demand). The objective of this scheme is to make the less educated students self-employed by providing short-term technical courses training.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to scheduled caste
- Be minimum Class 4th passed student
- The selected candidate will get INR 100 per month as scholarship amount and a toolkit.
- The student will also get the free training in ITI.
- The duration of training will be 1 week to 2 months.
- The expenditure of every student as per G.R. will be approximately INR 2,500.
How To Apply
In order to apply for this scheme, please contact to the concerned Principal of Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652
Email: [email protected]
Last Date to Apply