Savitribai Phul Scholarship for VJNT/SBC/SC Girl, Maharashtra 2017-18, Class 6
The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Savitribai Phule Scholarship for VJNT/SBC/SC Girl 2017-18 from girl students of Class 5 to 10. The main objective is to encourage the girl student to get enroll and study.
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a girl candidate
- Be from SC, VJNT or SBC category be studying in class 5 to 10 in Government recognized schools.
- There is no family annual income limit.
- The girl candidate should have passed the previous year's examination in order to renew her scholarship.
- The girl candidate studying in class 8 to 10 will get INR 100 p.m for 10 months
- The girl candidate studying in class 5 to 7 will get INR 60 p.m for 10 months
How To Apply
- The eligible girl candidate can apply for the scholarship through concerned school only.
- The Head-Master will submit the list of eligible girls to concerned Asstt. Commissioner of Social
- Welfare of their district for sanction of this scholarship.
Note: The girl need not required to apply by her own or submit any documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook Xerox
- Marksheet for last appeared examination
Social Justice & Special Assistance Department 1st Floor, Annex Building, Mantralay, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400032 Office Ph: 022-22025251, 22028660 Phone: 022-22843665, 220231652
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to Apply